Welcome to TV & Film Quiz #12…
1. Which American sitcom which first aired in 2009 features the Dunphy family; Haley, Alex, Luke, Claire and Phil?
2. Which Johnny Depp film holds the record for the largest budget at $378.5m?
3. Sean Hayes won the ‘Teen Choice – Best TV Sidekick’ award 3 times in 2000, 2001 and 2004 for his role on which US Sitcom?
4. In which City was the Disney animated film ‘101 Dalmations’ set?
5. Who presented the documentary series ‘Time Team’ between 1994-2014?
6. What was the name of the character played by Leonardo Di Caprio in the 2002 film ‘Catch me if you can’?
7. In which year did the British daytime TV show ‘This Morning’ first air?
8. Which 2005 film starred Joaquin Phoenix and chronicled the life of Johhny Cash?
9. In which 1980’s British sitcom would you find the characters ‘Rick’, Vyvyan’, ‘Neil’ and ‘Mike’?
10. In the Star Wars saga, what is the name of Episode 8?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other TV & Film quizzes here. Or why not download one of our Ready-Made Movie Quizzes…
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.