Here are the answers to Science & Nature Quiz #11…
1. Which planet is known as the ‘Jewell’ of the Solar System?
2. How many ribs does a human body have?
3. In which modern-day country was the physist and chemist Marie Curie born?
4. What is a material called that will not carry an electrical charge?
5. In miles, on average how far is the Sun away from Earth?
A. Around 93 Million miles
6. What 2 metals are combined to make Brass?
A. Copper and Zinc
7. What is the name of NASA’s 2020 Mars Rover?
8. What is the most common bird in the World?
A. Domestic Chicken
9. What was the name of the first supersonic passenger liner?
10. What is the soft spot on a babies head called?
A. The Fontanelle
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Science & Nature quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.