Welcome to Geography Quiz #14…
1. Which is the largest of the Canary Islands?
2. Which US state lies closest to Russia?
3. The Pyrenees mountain range separates which two European countries?
4. What is the highest waterfall in the world?
5. Baltimore is the largest city in which US state?
6. In which European city would you find Orly airport?
7. Is there greater land mass in the northern or southern hemisphere?
8. Little Cuba is the nickname of which US city?
9. The ancient city of Rome is built on how many hills?
10. In what country would you find Lake Bled?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Geography quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.