Here are the answers to History Quiz #11…
1. The Country of Burma changed its name to what in 1989?
2. In what year did the Battle of Trafalgar take place?
3. In 1814 George Stephenson invented what, that changed the landscape of transportation?
A. Steam Engine
4. Harriet Quimby became the USA’s first licensed female what in 1911?
5. Which Carthaginian General was famous for his use of Elephants during Battle?
6. Who did the US purchase the State of Alaska from in 1867 for $7.2 milion?
7. In what year was Queen Elizabeth II born?
8. Who assissinated Abraham Lincoln in 1865?
A. John Wilkes Booth
9. Which Colonel attempted to steal the Crown Jewels in 1671?
A. Colonel Thomas Blood
10. In what year did the Chernobyl Nuclear disaster occur?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other History quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.