9 Questions… 1 Connection… Can you find it?
Welcome to Connections Quiz #16
1. In the story ‘Alice in Wonderland’, who “took a watch out of his waistcoat pocket only to discover he was late”?
2. Which NHL Ice Hockey team play out of the American city of Detroit?
3. Who played the character ‘Baby Houseman’ in the 1987 film ‘Dirty Dancing’?
4. What is the largest Island in the world?
5. ‘Ag’ is the chemical symbol for which element?
6. Into which Sea does the Danube river flow ?
7. What connects a 1968 film featuring the Blue meanies and a Beatles hit record?
8. Which author penned the 2003 novel ‘The Da Vinci Code’?
9. Dan Ackroyd played the character ‘Elwood’ in which 1980 film?
10. What is the connection between questions 1-9?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Connections quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.