Here are the answers to TV & Film Quiz #14…
1. In 2004, who was the first winner of the popular TV talent show ‘X-Factor’?
A. Steve Brookstein
2. What was the name of the Soap Opera which aired between 1997-2005 set in the fictional London suburb of Charnham?
A. Family Affairs
3. In the British sitcom ‘Miranda’ who plays Miranda’s friend Stevie?
A. Sarah Hadland
4. Who won the Academy Award for ‘Best Director’ in 2008 for the film ‘Slumdog Millionaire’?
A. Danny Boyle
5. What character did Emilio Estevez play in ‘The Mighty Ducks’ films?
A. Coach Gordon Bombay
6. In the animated TV show ‘South Park’, what state is the town of South Park said to be in?
7. Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan have starred in three films together, name them?
A. Joe versus the Volcano (1990), Sleepless in Seattle (1993) and You’ve Got Mail (1998)
8. What Radio Station did Dr Frasier Crane work for in the long running US Sitcom ‘Frasier’?
9. In what year was the film ‘Toy Story’ released in cinemas?
10. Which role did Russel Crowe turn down in Peter Jackson’s box office hit trilogy ‘Lord of the Rings’?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other TV & Film quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.