Here are the answers to General Knowledge Quiz #16…
1. What is the nearest star to our solar system?
A. Proxima Centauri
2. Who won Strictly Come Dancing 2019?
A. Kelvin Fletcher
3. Which London Underground line is represented by the colour brown?
A. Bakerloo Line
4. Manufactured in the UK, which company makes the ‘Tuscan’ car?
5. What is the name of a triangular headscarf tied by women under the chin?
6. What is ‘Paneer’?
A. Indian Cheese
7. Which team did F1 driver Danial Ricciardo move to when he left Red Bull in 2018?
8. Ajaccio is the capital of which French island?
9. Which Serbian-American inventor is best known for his contributions to the design of the modern alternating current electricity supply system?
A. Nikola Tesla
10. Which sporting legend was selected third overall in the NBA 1984 draft pick from the University Of North Carolina?
A. Michael Jordan
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.