Here are the answers to General Knowledge Quiz #17…
1. The tallest building in the world is located in which city?
A. Dubai (Burj Khalifa)
2. In the periodic table, what’s the symbol for zinc?
3. What was the name of the tower block where Del Boy and Rodney Trotter lived in ‘Only Fools and Horses’?
A. Nelson Mandela House
4. How many horses are on each team in a polo match?
5. Which two country singers famously sang together on the 1983 song ‘Islands in the Stream’?
A. Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton
6. What is the currency of Vietnam?
A. Vietnamese Dong
7. Iron Pyrites is more commonly known as what?
A. Fools Gold
8. St Peters Port is the capital of which UK island?
9. Which European city hosted the 1936 Summer Olympics?
10. For which animal is the Latin word lupine used?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.