Here are the answers to Science & Nature Quiz #12…
1. What animals name literally means ‘man of the forest’?
2. What is the most frequently broken bone in the human body?
A. Collar Bone
3. Entomology is the study of what?
4. What is a number called that is equal to the sum of all the numbers by which it is divisible?
A. Perfect Number
5. Which planet in our solar system has the most moons?
A. Saturn (Overtook Jupiter In 2019)
6. What is the name of the process in which salt is removed from sea water?
7. ‘Plumbism’ is a poisoning from what?
8. What does an ‘Ammeter’ measure?
A. Electrical Current
9. Cyanoacrylate adhesive better known as what?
10. The German chemist Otto Hahn won a Nobel Prize for chemistry in 1944 for his discovery of what?
A. Nuclear Fission
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Science & Nature quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.