Welcome to History Quiz #12…
1. Name the four US Presidents carved into Mt Rushmore?
2. Which Royal Navy Ship rushed back to England in 1805 with the news of the British victory at the Battle of Trafalgar?
3. In 1893, which country became the first to give women the right to vote?
4. What was the name of the plane that dropped the first atomic bomb on 6 August 1945?
5. What was the name of the infamous Cambodian revolutionary and politician that governed Cambodia as the Prime Minister of Democratic Kampuchea between 1975 and 1979?
6. Who became the first mayor of London in 2000?
7. Which country was previously known as the Dutch East Indies?
8. Which country did Vietnam gain independence from in 1954?
9. Canadian Captain ‘Arthur ‘Roy’ Brown’ is credited with shooting down which legendary pilot?
10. In which country did the Mau Mau rebellion occur in the 1950s?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other History quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.