9 Questions… 1 Connection… Can you find it?
Welcome to Connections Quiz #17
1. Which Comic actor created the characters Ali G and Borat?
2. Which English Comedy Double Act have the Christian names “Tommy and Bobby”?
3. Which American Actress starred in the films ‘G.I. Jane’ and ‘Striptease’?
4. What is the name of the shallow area of the North Sea used predominantly in fishing which is situated around 100km off the East Coast of England where the depth ranges from 15 to 36 meters and stretches for around 17,600km?
5. In which film would you find the character of Jack Ryan hunting down Captain Marco Ramius?
6. What name did Tom Hanks give to the volleyball which kept him company whilst deserted on an Island in the 2000 film “Castaway”??
7. Gordon the gopher was a children’s favourite puppet belonging to Philip Schofield but who did Ed the duck belong to?
8. Which Barnsley born striker known as the “Cudworth Flyer” reportedly said that he wouldn’t sign for Sheffield Wednesday for a “Flying Pig” before being sold to the Owls after Barnsley ran into financial trouble in 1986?
9. Which Hollywood A Lister who died in 2008 starred in the films “The Ten Commandments”, “Ben Hur” and the 1968 release of “Planet of the Apes”?
10. What is the connection between questions 1-9?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Connections quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.