Here are the answers to Geography Quiz #16…
1. A two headed Eagle is found on the flag of which European country?
2. What is the largest country through which the equator passes?
3. Which river separates Buda from Pest?
A. The Danube
4. In which Desert is Las Vegas?
5. The Gulf of Bothnia lies between which two European Countries?
A. Sweden and Finland
6. What was the former name of the India City Chennai?
7. A number plate with the letters GBZ on would denote that the car comes from which country?
8. Which Country has the ten highest waterfalls in Europe?
9. What is the name of the gate in the Tower of London that leads to the Thames?
A. Traitors Gate
10. Between which two cities is the longest train journey, around 6 nights, which does not require changing trains?
A. Moscow and Beijing
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Geography quizzes here. Or why not try out a ready made 80 question pub quiz…
Geography Quiz #1£4.00
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.