Welcome to Food & Drink Quiz #11…
1. What type of pasta has a name which means “little worms”?
2. Which plant has its own annual festival held on the Isle of Wight?
3. Gluten is found in which cereal grain?
4. Venison describes meat from which animal?
5. On which Caribbean island would you find the Bacardi factory?
6. What is tofu made from?
7. What is the chemical formula for Table Salt?
8. Which fish is the main ingredient of Scotch Woodcock?
9. Which bread ingredient causes it to rise?
10. The Japanese drink ‘Sake’ is made from what?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Food & Drink quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.