Here are the answers to TV & Film Quiz #15…
1. In ‘Monty Python’s Holy Grail’, which character insisted “It’s just a flesh wound” after being disarmed?
A. The Black Knight
2. Which town is the setting for the Australian soap opera ‘Neighbours’?
3. Martin Short, Steve Martin and Chevy Chase made up which comic western trio in 1986?
A. The Three Amigos
4. What is the second rule of ‘Fight Club’?
A. You DO NOT talk about Fight Club
5. What is the name of the dog in the popular animated series ‘Family Guy’?
6. In the 1988 film ‘Die Hard’, how does John McClane signal Officer Powell to let him know that something is wrong at the Nakatomi Plaza?
A. He drops a dead body on his car from a window
7. Now known to be deadly, what material was used to simulate Snow in the 1939 film ‘The Wizard of Oz’?
A. Asbestos (In addition the Scarecrows whole outfit was made of Asbestos as was the Wicked Witch’s broom)
8. In what year did ‘Who wants to be a Millionaire’ first air in the UK?
9. In which show would you see Joe, Sal, Q and Murr pranking each other?
A. Impractical Jokers
10. In the TV Sitcom ‘Friends’ who plays Phoebe’s husband Mike?
A. Paul Rudd
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other TV & Film quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.