Welcome to General Knowledge Quiz #18…
1. How old do you have to be to stand for US President?
2. In the periodic table, what does the symbol Fr represent?
3. Who was murdered by the IRA in 1979 aboard a fishing boat in County Sligo, Ireland?
4. “Some boys kiss me, some boys hug me, I think they’re OK” are the opening lines to which song?
5. ‘Lachanophobia’ is a fear of what?
6. Who plays the character of ‘Boycie’ in Only Fools and Horses?
7. The Battle of Al Faw in 2003 took place in which country?
8. What is measured in ‘Pascals’?
9. Which artist painted the Mona Lisa?
10. What nut is in the middle of a Ferrero Rocher?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.