Here are the answers to Music Quiz #15…
1. Formed in Southend-on-Sea in 2000 which band consisted of Matt, Charlie and James?
2. Which American Singer-Song writer who had a hit with ‘Blurred Lines’ tragically died of a heart attack in 2019 while playing hockey with his son?
A. Robin Thickie
3. “Everythings better when she’s around. I can’t wait till her parents go out of town” are lyrics from which Blink 182 song?
A. The Rock Show
4. Which band were singing about a “Sweet Little Mystery” in 1987?
A. Wet Wet Wet
5. Who collaborated with Lady Gaga on the 2010 hit “Telephone”?
6. ‘Some might say’ was the first number 1 single for which band in 1995?
7. Which member of the Electric Light Orchestra left in 1972 to form ‘Wizzard’?
A. Roy Wood
8. What was the name of David Bowie’s flamboyant alter ego?
A. Ziggy Stardust
9. Which country and western singer was famous for songs such as ‘Ring of Fire’ and ‘Walk the Line’?
A. Johnny Cash
10. Which Brit Award did Ellie Goulding win in 2010?
A. Rising Star
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Music quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.