Here are the answers to Sports Quiz #14…
1. In which sport do teams compete to win the Stanley Cup?
A. Ice Hockey (NHL)
2. Which English football club was managed by both Bobby Robson and Alf Ramsey?
A. Ipswich Town
3. In which city does the World Snooker Championship take place?
4. What nationality is Roger Federer?
5. Lewis Hamilton won his first F1 World Championship title with which team?
6. Who was the USA captain for the 2018 Ryder Cup?
A. Jim Furyk
7. Who were Man Utd playing when Eric Cantona infamously leaped into the crowd and kicked a fan?
A. Crystal Palace
8. What is the Toronto NBA team called?
A. Toronto Raptors
9. Prior to Usain Bolt, who was the last man to win the sprint double of 100 metres and 200 metres?
A. Carl Lewis
10. Which Italian club did Paul Gascoigne play for?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Sports quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.