Welcome to Music Quiz #16…
1. What was the title of Take That’s comeback album released in 2006?
2. What were the British alternative rock band Blur previously known as?
3. What was the Beatles’ first song to chart in the UK?
4. What album was number 1 in the UK charts for the whole of 1959?
5. In Audrey Hepburn words – which river is ‘wider than a mile’?
6. Who was the lead vocalist of Genesis prior to Phil Collins?
7. Who was the UK’s first X-Factor judge?
8. Who was the first female singer to have ten number 1 UK singles?
9. In which year did TV’s ‘Top Of The Pops’ come to an end?
10. Which Elvis hit was about a letter without a reply?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Music quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.