Here are the answers to Geography Quiz #18…
1. The island of Ibiza belongs to which country?
2. In which ocean would you find Fiji?
3. In which country would you find Luxor airport?
4. Nimbostratus is a type of what?
5. Which ‘effect’ is associated with global warming?
A. Greenhouse Effect
6. The Grand Canal and St Marks Square are located in which tourist destination?
7. Which is the only US state to begin with the letter L?
8. Which is further north St Lucia or St Vincent?
A. St Lucia
9. In which country would you find Ayers Rock?
10. The river Volga flows in which country?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Geography quizzes here. Or why not try out a ready made 80 question pub quiz…
Geography Quiz #1£4.00
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.