Here are the answers to General Knowledge Quiz #20…
1. How many pieces of bread make up a club sandwich?
2. Helen Sharman was the first British woman to go where?
3. A mustang is a wild what?
4. Who sang the hit song ‘Fantasy’ which went straight to number 1 in the US charts when it was released in 1995?
A. Mariah Carey
5. American author E. B. White penned which classic novel which was released in 1952, telling the story of a livestock pig and his friendship with a barn spider?
A. Charlotte’s Web
6. What was the name of Harrison Fords character in ‘The Fugitive’?
A. Dr Richard Kimble
7. Which country were the Winter Olympics held in when they were in ‘Nagano’?
8. What type of animal is a ‘howler’?
9. Jim Davidson, Coleen Nolan and Sarah Harding have all been winners of which TV show?
A. Celebrity Big Brother
10. Which Jack was the first golfer to win 6 US masters titles?
A. Jack Nicklaus
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.