Here are the answers to General Knowledge Quiz #21…
1. Which Japanese motor company has produced models such as the Alto, Swift, & Jimmy?
2. What was the name of the holiday camp in the TV sitcom `Hi-De-Hi`?
3. Who wrote ‘The Catcher In The Rye’?
A. J.D Salinger
4. In the wild west, how was Henry McCarty better known?
A. Billy The Kid
5. On what day of the year is St Georges day?
A. 23rd April
6. In the board game Risk, what colour is Europe?
7. In what American state was Barack Obama born?
8. What type of material is produced in a ginnery?
9. In a standard set of playing cards which is the only king without a moustache?
A. King Of Hearts
10. In the UK, what shape is a ‘Stop’ sign?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.