Here are the answers to General Knowledge Quiz #22…
1. What is the dot on the letter `i` called?
A. A Tittle
2. How many Best Actor Oscars did Sean Connery win for playing James Bond?
3. Craig Philips was a winner of which TV show?
A. Big Brother
4. Tampa Bay Lightning play which sport?
A. Ice Hockey
5. Which Tom starred in the film ‘Born on the Fourth of July’?
A. Tom Cruise
6. Which 70’s Irish comedian was associated with a cigarette, a swivel chair and a missing finger?
A. Dave Allen
7. What is the capital city of Denmark?
8. In the Bible, which book follows Genesis?
9. Which colour can be linked with Admiral, Card and Flag?
10. Where would you go to visit the sea of tranquility?
A. The Moon
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.