Here are the answers to General Knowledge Quiz #23…
1. How many dots are there in total on a pair of dice?
2. In Britain, what is the only road sign to be on an inverted triangle?
A. Give Way
3. What building is pictured on a bottle of HP sauce?
A. Houses Of Parliament
4. In the board game Cleudo, whose murder has to be solved?
A. Dr Black’s
5. In Norse mythology who was the wife of Odin and goddess of marriage, the home and motherhood?
6. In which city would you find Canada`s largest Stock Exchange?
7. In chess, what is the only piece able to jump over other pieces?
8. What is the square root of 169?
9. The name of which Italian cheese means `recooked`?
10. `Woman Hitler` is an anagram of which relative?
A. Mother In Law
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.