Welcome to General Knowledge Quiz #24…
1. Spider, Traffic and Twingo are all models of car maid by which manufacturer?
2. What institution did George Williams found in London in 1844?
3. To whom was Madonna married between 1985-1989?
4. What is the name given to the style of hat iron by Frank Sinatra?
5. What is the sixth letter of the Greek alphabet?
6. In police language, what is TWOC?
7. Which driver posthumously won the F1 World Championship in 1970?
8. What is the capital city of Ukraine?
9. What currency is used in Mexico?
10. In feet how far off the ground is a regulation NBA basketball hoop?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.