Here are the answers to Geography Quiz #19…
1. What is the only country with a coastline on both the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf?
A. Saudi Arabia
2. What is the highest peak in England?
A. Scafell Pike
3. What is the State capital of Delaware and also a UK port?
4. In which country would you find the ancient city of Petra?
5. Which asian country is bigger than France, Spain and Germany combined but has a population of little over 2 million people?
6. What is the only city in Cornwall?
7. What is the worlds biggest port?
A. Port Of Shanghai
8. Which European capital city is divided by canals into around 90 islands joined by around 400 bridges?
9. At 2,277ft Mt Botrange is the highest point of which European country?
10. The Strait of Magellan is a navigable sea route of which country?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Geography quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.