Here are the answers to Sports Quiz #15…
1. The ‘Rays’ represent which US city in Major League Baseball?
A. Tampa Bay
2. Who threw the first televised 9 dart finish?
A. John Lowe
3. How many players in a Rugby League team?
4. In which year did Maradona score a goal with his hand?
5. Who won the 2019 Snooker World Championship?
A. Judd Trump
6. The Rajasthan Royals play in which sport?
7. If a birdie is 1 under par, what is a whole in one?
8. How long is an Olympic swimming pool?
A. 50 metres
9. Who has won the most women’s singles titles at Wimbledon?
A. Martina Navratilova
10. Which football team recored the lowest number of points in the premier league in the 2007-08 season?
A. Derby County (11 Points)
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Sports quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.