Here are the answers to Sports Quiz #16…
1. In which sport might you find someone at ‘Silly Mid Off’?
2. Which team did Kobe Bryant spend his entire NBA career with?
A. LA Lakers
3. In February 2021 Hollywood stars Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney bought which British Football Club?
A. Wrexham FC
4. Which horse won the virtual Grand National in 2020?
A. Potters Corner
5. Eve Muirhead and David Murdoch have competed in which sport?
6. On which course is The Masters golf tournament held?
A. Augusta National Golf Course
7. A mathematical formulation designed to calculate the target score for the team batting second in a limited overs cricket match interrupted by weather or other circumstances is more commonly known as what?
A. The Duckworth-Lewis-Stern Method
8. Before Andy Murray, who was the last British tennis player to win a men’s singles Grand Slam tournament?
A. Fred Perry
9. For how many weeks was Joe Marler banned after toughing Alun Wyn Jones’ genitals during a Six Nations clash between England and Wales in 2020?
A. 10 Weeks
10. After retiring from professional cycling, what other sport did Bradley Wiggins briefly attempt to make a career in?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Sports quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.