Welcome to General Knowledge Quiz #25…
1. What navigational instrument measures longitude and latitude?
2. How old was Macaulay Culkin when he stared in ‘Home Alone’?
3. What is the Worlds highest waterfall?
4. How many kilograms in a quintal?
5. People who are ‘agliophobic’ are afraid of what?
6. Which UK coin ceased to be legal tender in 1970?
7. In the American West, what is a wild horse called?
8. What represents the final goal of Buddhism?
9. Which countries flag features a cedar tree?
10. The ‘Gridiron’ is a phrase associated to the field of play in which sport?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.