Welcome to Geography Quiz #20…
1. The Irrawaddy River is located in which country?
2. Which Indian city has an industrial suburb called ‘Dum Dum’?
3. Where in the UK would you find ‘The Needles’?
4. Which African country comes first alphabetically?
5. Which two countries are separated by the St George’s Channel?
6. Who flew from New York to Paris in 1927?
7. You can find one ‘Bridge Of Sighs’ in Cambridge, UK. But where can you find another ‘Bridge Of Sights’?
8. Suriname is located on which continent?
9. Which country, on the north east coast of South America has a name that means ‘Land Of Water’?
10. Sofia is the capital of which country?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Geography quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.