Here are the answers to History Quiz #14…
1. Which Roman Emperor’s last words were ‘I am still alive’?
2. Who was the founder of the FBI?
A. J Edgar Hoover
3. How many king Louis’s of France have there been?
4. Which mountain is home to Zeus and Hera?
A. Mount Olympus
5. Who succeeded Hitler as leader of the Third Reich?
A. Admiral Karl Doenitz
6. What was Jane Austen’s first published novel?
A. Sense & Sensibility
7. Who was the first British monarch to abdicate?
A. Richard II
8. Sir Alan Cobham was a pioneer in which field?
9. Which was Scotlands first university?
A. St Andrews
10. By what name was the 17th century zealot Matthew Hopkins known?
A. Witchfinder General
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other History quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.