Here are the answers to General Knowledge Quiz #26…
1. Which South American dictator died in 2006?
A. General Augusto Pinochet
2. Who created Horatio Hornblower?
A. C S Forester
3. Temple Meads is which British cities principal railway station?
4. What was Pierce Brosnan’s first James Bond film?
5. Who was the first male to appear on the cover of Playboy magazine?
A. Peter Sellers (April 1964)
6. David Sneddon was the first winner of which TV talent show?
A. Fame Academy
7. What does a phillumenist collect?
8. Which country did Russia invade in 1956?
9. In the Robin Williams film, what was Mrs Doubtfires first name?
10. What is a female bear called?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.