Here are the answers to Food & Drink Quiz #13…
1. By what name is dear meat more commonly known?
2. Which British singer has a tattoo of bottle of ketchup on his arm?
A. Ed Sheeran
3. ‘Taramasalata’ originates from which country?
4. What type of pastry is used for profiteroles?
5. What is the Hungarian word for ‘pepper’?
6. What is the name of the traditional English dish made from pork trimmings and pigs head?
7. What is the primary ingredient of a Dopiaza curry?
8. Which powder includes Turmeric, Fenugreek, Chillies and Cumin?
A. Curry Powder
9. Which country produces Becks beer?
10. What kind of food is ‘Manchego’?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Food & Drink quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.