Here are the answers to Geography Quiz #22…
1. Monrovia is the capital of which country?
2. What is the smallest country in mainland South America?
3. The Kara Sea can be found off the Northern coast of which country?
4. Lake Geneva is shared by which two countries?
A. France & Switzerland
5. The Negev Desert can be found in which country?
6. How many time zones did the US Route 66 cross?
7. Yellowknife airport can be found in which country?
8. Which organisation was formed in Cairo on 22 March 1945 initially with 6 members and now has 22 members?
A. Arab League
9. What is a deep, narrow valley carved by erosion called?
10. Name the 3 countries in the World that begin with the letter F?
A. France, Fuji & Finland
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Geography quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.