9 Questions… 1 Connection… Can you find it?
Here are the answers to Connections Quiz #19, a very well done if you managed to get the connection :-).
1. Which US TV show which first aired in 2005 follows a petty criminal, who wins a mind-boggling amount as a lottery prize, but misplaces the ticket? He then decides to correct his bad deeds to wipe out his never-ending misfortune.
A. My Name Is EARle
2. The Cincinnati Bengals play which sport?
A. American FOOTball
3. Which 1999 erotic mystery psychological drama film was directed, produced and co-written by Stanley Kubrick?
A. EYES Wide Shut
4. Which band consists of Guy Garvey, Craig Potter, Mark Potter and Pete Turner?
5. Which football team won the 2019-20 Premier League Title?
6. How would you start an ice hockey game?
7. Which UK radio station first broadcast in 1994 uses the slogan “Turn-up the feel good!”
A. HEART FM
8. What ancient unit of measurement is still used today to determine the height of a horse?
9. Which products marketing slogan was “Because You Never Get a Second Chance to Make a First Impression” throughout the 1980’s & 90’s?
A. HEAD And SHOULDERS
10. What is the connection between questions 1-9?
A. Body Parts
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Connections quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.