Here are the answers to General Knowledge Quiz #28…
1. What was the nickname of the Nazi army commander; General Field Marschall Erwin Rommel?
A. The Desert Fox
2. What number doesn’t have a Roman numeral?
3. Is Wellington, the capital city of New Zealand, located on the North or South Island?
A. North Island
4. What was The Beatles’ first single?
A. Love Me Do (1962)
5. Tchaikovsky’s 1812 Overture was written to commemorate the defence of which city from Napoleons invading forces?
6. What is the official national sport of India?
A. Field Hockey
7. “Call me Ishmael” is the opening line of which novel?
A. Moby Dick
8. In which US State would you find Fort Knox?
9. The Easter Rising of 1916 took place in which city?
10. What was the final season of Blackadder called?
A. Blackadder Goes Forth
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.