Here are the answers to History Quiz #16…
In what year…
1. Did Yuri Gagarin become the first human to journey into outer space?
2. Did the Titanic sink whilst on its maiden voyage from Southampton to New York?
3. Did the Spice Girls achieve their first number one hit?
A. 1996 (Wannabe)
4. Did the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II take place?
5. Did the last few US soldiers leave South Vietnam as Saigon fell to communist forces?
6. Did Alexander Fleming discover penicillin, the worlds first antibiotic?
7. Did prohibition end in the US?
8. Did the first FIFA World Cup take place?
9. Did the first Gulf War start?
10. Was the Berlin Wall demolished?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other History quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.