Welcome to Geography Quiz #23…
1. In which country can you find the Black Forest?
2. ‘A Auriverde’ translated as ‘The Gold And The Green’ in English, is the name of which country’s national flag?
3. The Murray river is the longest river of which country?
4. What is the name of the circle of latitude where the sun would be directly overhead at the December solstice?
5. Lake Saimaa, Lake Päijänne and Lake Inari are the names of 3 of the over 188,000 lakes belonging to which country?
6. According to their 2020 GDP, which is the richest country in Africa?
7. Alongside the US dollar, the ‘Balboa’ (named in honour of the Spanish explorer Vasco Núñez de Balboa) is an official currency of which Central American country?
8. What is the capital of Estonia?
9. The Coral Sea can be found off the Northeast coast of which country?
10. What is the line on a weather chart which joins points of equal pressure?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Geography quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.