Here are the answers to History Quiz #17…
1. In what year was the declaration of independence signed?
2. Juliette Gordon Low established which young women’s organisation in 1912?
A. Girl Scouts
3. Which two factions fought in the American Civil War, between 12th April 1861 and 9th April 1865?
A. Unionists (North) & Confederates (South)
4. Who famously refused to give up her bus seat on 1st December 1955?
A. Rosa Parks
5. Who assassinated Abraham Lincoln?
A. John Wilkes Booth
6. Who was the first president to live in the White House?
A. John Adams
7. Where did the Molasses disaster occur in 1919?
8. The Battle of Saratoga was the turning point in which war?
A. American Revolutionary War
9. Which car was released by Henry Ford in 1908?
A. Model T
10. Which US Presidents inauguration was the first to be televised?
A. Harry Truman
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other History quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.