Here are the answers to General Knowledge Quiz #29…
1. Who starred as Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter film series?
A. Rupert Grint
2. Who commanded the British Fleet at the Battle of Jutland?
A. Admiral Sir John Jellicoe
3. What colour is found on 75% of the Worlds flags?
4. What is the capital of Slovakia?
5. Which two letter tiles are worth the most points in scrabble?
A. Z & Q
6. In the 2005 remake of Pride & Prejudice who played Elizabeth?
A. Kiera Knightley
7. What is the name of the evil headteacher in Roald Dahl’s ‘Matilda’?
A. Mrs Trrunchbull
8. Wentworth golf course is located in which English county?
9. What is the collective noun for a group of rattlesnakes?
A. A Rhumba
10. What is the second deepest ocean?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other General Knowledge quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.