Here are the answers to TV & Film Quiz #22…
1. In TV’s ‘Dr Who’, which planet were the Daleks from?
2. The film ‘Jurassic Park’ was based on a novel written by who?
A. Michael Crichton
3. Who drove the race car ‘Compact Pussycat’?
A. Penelope Pitstop
4. What is the name of Radio 4’s General Knowledge Music Quiz which has been running since 1986?
5. Who played the lovable serial killer Dexter Morgan?
A. Michael C. Hall
6. Which 1998 film starred Josh Hartnett as ‘Zeke Tyler’ and follows a group of unlikely high school friends on their quest to investigate bizarre happenings in their town?
A. The Faculty
7. What is the name of the dog in ‘The Jetsons’?
8. Which TV series debuted in 1983 and was set during the fictional reign of Richard IV?
A. Blackadder (The Black Adder)
9. Who guest starred as the angry ‘Tommy’ in the hit TV show Friends?
A. Ben Stiller
10. “A cruel but beautiful heiress mocks and cheats a hired carpenter. When she gets amnesia after an accident, he decides to introduce her to regular life by convincing her they are husband and wife.” Describes which 1987 film?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other TV & Film quizzes here. Or why not download one of our Ready-Made Movie Quizzes…
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.