Welcome to Music Quiz #18…
1. ‘Dig Out Your Soul’ was the final studio album for which band?
2. ‘Born Slippy’ was a 1996 breakthrough track for which band?
3. Which branch of the US military did Jonny Cash serve with from 1950-54?
4. In what year did Culture Club release the song Karma Chameleon?
5. Who is the oldest person to have a number one single in the UK?
6. ‘West End Girls’ was a 1986 number one for which pop duo?
7. ‘I dreamed a dream’ is a song for which character in ‘Les Miserables’?
8. In which city were ‘The Courteeners’ formed?
9. ‘Knights in White Satin’ was a 1967 hit for which band?
10. David Howell Evans is better known by what name?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Music quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.