Here are the answers to Geography Quiz #24…
1. Which country is known as the water tower of Africa?
2. In what century did the Louisiana Purchase take place?
A. 19th (1803)
3. Saint-Denis is the capital of which Indian Ocean Island?
4. Which strait and strategic choke point separates the North Sea from the Baltic Sea?
A. Skagerrak Strait
5. Which English County comes first alphabetically?
6. Lake Baikal is the deepest and largest fresh water lake on the planet and holds approximately 20% of the worlds supply of unfrozen fresh water, in which country would you find it?
A. Russia (Siberia)
7. How many US States start and end with the same letter?
A. 4 (Alabama, Alaska, Arizona & Ohio)
8. Mount Vesuvius overlooks which Italian city?
9. Nunavut is the most northerly province of which country?
10. Prior to a revolution in 2011, which countries flag was plain green?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Geography quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.