Here are the answers to Music Quiz #19…
1. ‘Crazy in Love’ was a number one hit for who?
2. “Let me take you to the place where membership’s a smiling face” are the opening lines to which song?
A. Club Tropicana – Wham (1983)
3. Which Wagner piece was used as the theme for the film ‘Apocalypse Now’?
A. Ride Of The Valkyries
4. The ‘Parklife’ album by Blur was first released in which year?
5. What was Jamiroquai’s first UK top 10 hit?
A. Too Young To Die
6. The Europop group ‘Eiffel 65’ hail from which country?
7. ‘Ebeneezer Goode’ was the first hit for which Scottish electro band?
A. The Shamen
8. ‘Chefs’ 1998 number one came from which cartoon series?
A. South Park
9. ‘Red Pill Blues’ and ‘Songs About Jane’ are albums from which US band?
A. Maroon 5
10. Jamaican singer Millie Small best known for her 1964 version of which song?
A. My Boy Lollipop
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Music quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.