Welcome to Sports Quiz #19…
1. What is the name of Seattle’s NHL franchise?
2. “A good walk spoiled” was how who described the game of golf?
3. What colour is the centre of an archery target?
4. Which two players jointly won the FIFA player of the century award for the 20th century?
5. William Webb Ellis is said to have invented which game as a schoolboy?
6. Leyton Orient football player Dave Wagstaff was the first to receive what, in 1976?
7. Which two sports take place on ‘a piste’?
8. The New Zealand mens basketball team are know as the what?
9. How was the ski jumper Eddie Edwards more commonly known?
10. Who was the first player to reach 100 Premier League goals?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Sports quizzes here.
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £2. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like. Visit our shop for more information.
Submit A Quiz
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.