Welcome to Music Quiz #21…
1. Which song from ‘The Verve’ was the leading track on the ‘Cruel Intentions’ soundtrack?
2. ‘I Want To Know What Love Is’ was a 1984 hit for who?
3. What was the name of Cliff Richards 1988 Christmas number one?
4. Which tree is also the name of a U2 album?
5. What was the name of the sea shanty which shot to fame in 2021 thanks to the singer Nathan Evans and the social media site TikTok?
6. ‘Barbie Girl’ was a 1997 hit for which group?
7. ‘Surrounded By Time’ was a 2021 album by which Welsh superstar?
8. In which decade did Wet Wet Wet’s ‘Love Is All Around’ dominate the charts?
9. Which former member of ‘The Supremes’ had hits with Marvin Gaye and Lionel Richie?
10. Who duetted with Jay-Z on the single ‘Empire State Of Mind’?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Music quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.