Here are the answers to History Quiz #19…
1. Which French artist, born in 1834 was renowned for his paintings of ballet dancers?
A. Edgar Degas
2. In which country can you find the Bay of Pigs?
3. Edward Teach is better known by what nickname?
4. The Peasants’ Revolt took place in which century?
A. 14th Century
5. Who is the only British Prime Minister to have been assassinated?
A. Spencer Perceval (May 1812)
6. Which part of Berlin was enclosed by the Berlin Wall? The East? Or the West?
A. The West
7. The First World War began in which month in 1914?
8. Who was the last wife of Henry VIII?
A. Catherine Parr
9. In which year was Margaret Thatcher first elected Prime Minister in the UK?
10. Richard III died in which battle?
A. The Battle Of Bosworth Field
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other History quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.