Here are the answers to Sports Quiz #20…
1. In darts, who hit the first ever televised 9 dart leg?
A. John Lowe
2. Which English football club became the first sports club in the world to float on the stock exchange in 1983?
A. Tottenham Hotspur
3. Which Olympic sport is played with stones and brooms?
4. What does WWE stand for?
A. World Wrestling Entertainment
5. In which year did Usain Bolt set the world record in the 100m, running in at 9.58 seconds?
6. New York Stadium is home to which English football club?
A. Rotherham United
7. How many players in a Ryder Cup team?
8. Who did Fabio Capello replace as England Football team manager in 2008?
A. Steve McLaren
9. Which sport involves tucks and pikes?
10. Who won more England caps. Wayne Rooney or David Beckham?
A. Wayne Rooney (120) (David Beckham has 115)
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Sports quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.