Here are the answers to Trivia Trail Quiz #14…
The last letter of the previous answer is the first letter of the next answer.
1. What is the name of the fictional hero was created by Captain W E Johns?
2. What is the home of a badger called?
3. What nationality is snooker player James Wattana?
4. At which racing circuit was Ayrton Senna tragically killed in 1994?
5. What is the title of Tony Adams’ autobiography?
6. What is the name of the liqueur that is made from Scotch whiskey, heather, honey, herbs and spices?
7. The Galapagos are a chain of islands belonging to which country?
8. Which US TV sitcom, first aired in 1988, ran for 10 seasons and focussed on the working-class Conner household?
9. How many herbs and spices are in KFC’s original recipe?
10. Which operatic song title translates to English as ‘Let no one sleep’?
A. Nessun Dorma
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Trivia Trail quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.