Here are the answers to Food & Drink Quiz #15…
1. Which UK city celebrated its first potato festival in 2008?
2. What does the Spanish phrase ‘Vino de Casa’ mean?
A. House Wine
3. Which sweet plant root is used to make Pontefract cakes?
4. Kirsch is a fruit brandy traditionally made from which fruit?
5. Which variety of British apple celebrated its bicentenary in 2009?
6. What brand of beer does Homer Simpson drink?
A. Duff Beer
7. Which food would you associate with Melton Mowbray?
A. Pork Pie
8. In a thanksgiving episode of Friends, what unconventional ingredient does Rachel include in her ‘traditional English trifle’?
A. Beef (Sautéed with peas and onions)
9. Which North Western British bay is famous for its potted brown shrimps?
10. What famously grows in the ‘Yorkshire Triangle’?
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Food & Drink quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.