Here are the answers to Music Quiz #22…
1. Which pop duo released albums entitled ‘Very’ and ‘Introspective’?
A. Pet Shop Boys
2. Who was the first act in the 70 year history of the official charts, to record their 4th consecutive Christmas number one at Christmas in 2021?
A. LadBaby with ‘Sausage Rolls For Everyone’ (Mark & Roxanne Hoyle)
3. Who was known as the ‘Singing Brakeman’?
A. Jimmie Rodgers
4. Who had a 1979 hit with ‘We are family’?
A. Sister Sledge
5. ‘Left of the middle’ was which Australian singers first album?
A. Natalie Imbruglia
6. ‘I can show you the world, shining, shimmering, splendid’ are the opening lines to which song?
A. A Whole New World (Aladdin)
7. Which of Robbie Williams’ solo songs has sold the most copies, despite never reaching number one in the charts?
8. What is the smallest of the traditional brass instruments?
9. Which year saw the release of Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ album?
10. Who had a 1974 hit with ‘You’re the first, the last, my everything’?
A. Barry White
If you enjoyed this quiz be sure to check out our other Music quizzes here.
Weekly Subscription Quiz
Only £2.50 Per Week
Take the hassle out of creating your pub quiz with our weekly pub quiz subscription.
A ready made 50 question pub quiz emailed directly to your inbox every Wednesday.
We have lots of ready-made pub quizzes available to purchase and download.
These quizzes include everything you need to run a successful quiz night and are available to buy and download instantly as a .pdf file for just £4. None of the questions are tied to a specific time of year or recent current affairs, which means this quiz can be used whenever you like.
These quiz packs have a total of 80 questions with a tie breaker!
Also check out our YouTube channel for TV Theme Tunes, Emoji Quizzes and a FULL 50 question Pub Quiz uploaded every week.
SUBMIT A QUIZ
If you’d like to submit a quiz round or an idea for a quiz round then please feel free to get in touch via the contact page.